1 cup Besan
1 cup Water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp citric acid
1/4 tsp soda bi carb
1/2 tsp fruit salt
2 tsp oil
1 tsp rai
few curry leaves
4 tsp sugar
3 cups boiling water
4 tbsp fresh grated coconut
4 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
2-3 green chillies length wise sliced
- Take a round/square micro safe dish. Grease it properly and keep it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl and put first seven ingredients. Mix in one direction.
- Pour prepared mixture in the greased dish and microwave at 900w for 4 min. with out lid.
- Prepare tempering on flame:- Heat oil in a frying pan on gas stove.
- Put rai, curry leaves, green chillies, water, sugar, citric acid and boiled water. Cool.
- Cut dhokla into big squares. Pour prepared & cooled tempering over it
- Garnish with grated coconut, coriander leaves. Cover it with the help of cling film and keep in the fridge for 1/2an hour. Serve chilled with green chutney.