250 grams Boneless chicken pieces
1 bowl full of crushed cornflakes
salt to taste
pepper or chilli powder
oil to fry
- In a bowl, take boneless chicken and add salt, pepper or chilli powder, squeeze a lemon. Mix it well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Take two different bowls and fill one with crushed corn flakes and the other with egg beat it.
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in pan.
- Dip each chicken piece in egg and then coat it well with corn flakes.
- Fry those well coated chicken pieces in the oil on a medium flame till they turn crispy and golden brown.
- Remove them from oil and place them on tissue paper to remove the excess oil if any.
- Serve it hot with mayonnaise or any dips of your choice.