Skip to content
- 1 litre milk
- 45 gms milk powder
- 15 strands kesar-soak in 2 tsp hot water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp elaichi powder
- 4-6 cashewnuts almonds and chironji
- Boil milk on high power in a big shallow container for 20-25 minutes, stirring in between after 10 minutes. Mix malai with spoon. Milk quantity should be reduced to half.
- Add sugar and continue simmering on 80% power level for 10 minutes .
- Add milk powder, cardamom powder, cashewnut pieces , sliced almonds and chironji and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add kesar milk to basundi. Serve hot or cold.