Skip to content
- 1 cup ragi flour
- 1 cup water
- Add 1 tsp of ragi flour and salt to water and microwave for 2½ minutes .
- Add remaining ragi flour, stir so that no lumps are formed & microwave at 70% of power for 2 minutes.
- Stir the contents with the back of a wooden ladle and mix well.
- Keep stirring until it gets the consistency.
- Gather in the middle and cover and microwave at 70% power for 30 seconds and let it stand for 5 minutes. Make a ball of the dough and serve it hot with some spicy gravy.