Skip to content
- 1 cup raw rice
- 4tbsp moong dal
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 tbsp broken cashewnuts
- 3-4 tbsp ghee
- 2½ cup water
- salt as per taste
- Wash rice and dal and keep them aside.
- Take a pressure cooker and some ghee in it.
- Now roast some pepper, cumin seeds and then add the curry leaves.
- Add water and salt to this and get it to boil.
- Add the washed rice and dal to the boiling water and cook it for 3-4 whistles.
- After the cooker is cooled for a bit, remove the lid and serve it hot with roasted cashews on top.