Skip to content
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped potato
- ½ cup green peas
- 1-2 strands of curry leaves
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 inch ginger
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 cardamom
- 2-3 cloves
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- salt to taste
- ½tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp chilli powder
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- In a pan, dry roast the cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cloves, cardamom and ginger. Transfer them into a blending jar and make a coarse powder.
- Add chopped onions and tomato to it and blend it into a fine paste.
- Take a kadai and heat oil in it.
- Add curry leaves and wait till they splatter and then add the masala paste that was made earlier and fry on medium flame until oil starts separating.
- Add the cleaned cauliflower florets, potato and saute them well.
- Add salt, turmeric and chilli powder to it and mix it well.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add green peas to it.
- Cook for another 10 minutes on medium flame with constant stirring.
- Add ¼ cup of water to this and cook for 5 more minutes by covering it with a lid and leaving a small space to let the vapour escape.
- The curry is done when oil starts separating.
- Serve it hot with roties or rice.