250 grams of Mixture
1 cup chopped tomatoes 100g approximately
1 cup chopped onions 100g approximately
3 tablespoon of oil
2-3 strands of curry leaves
2-3 chopped green chilies
salt to taste
- Take a kadai and heat the oil. Once the oil is hot enough, add green chilies, curry leaves and saute them well.
- Add onions and fry them till they are transparent.
- Add the tomatoes and cook them till they are soft and mushy.
- Adding the salt while cooking tomatoes will make tomatoes cook faster.
- At last add the mixture of your choice to this curry and saute it well for a minute or two.
- Turn off the flame and serve it hot with rice or kichidi.