- Dry chilies
- Kaala jeera
- Refined oil
- Garlic (optional)
- Take a pan, pour 2-3 tablespoons of oil into it.
- Add kaala jeera, dry chilies and 3-4 garlic pods to the oil and fry it.
- Now add papaya pieces into it, add half teaspoon of turmeric powder and salt as required.
- Cover it with a lid and cook on medium flame for approximately 15 to 20 minutes with occasional stirring in between.
- When the papaya are soft and well cooked, turn off the flame and serve it hot with steamed rice or roti.